Tuesday 8 July 2008

Tim Mcgraw - Mcgraw I Was Just Trying To Keep The Peace


TIM MCGRAW has spoken out about his attack on a rowdy fan at a show in Washington last week (24Jun08).

The country star has downplayed the incident, during which he helped security staff eject an unruly reveller at a concert in Auburn.

He says, "I was just trying to keep peace and the security guys just couldn't get there in time."

MCGraw took action after he spotted the man assault a woman in the audience.

The incident made headlines last week when footage of it surfaced online.

MCGraw halted his performance of Indian Outlaw to yell for help, screaming, "Get rid of this guy! Security!"

MCGraw's spokeswoman has since revealed the "overly aggressive fan" attacked a female fan, and Tim witnessed the incident.

She says, "Tim called for security, but when they could not respond quick enough, Tim and several crew members removed the fan from the audience."

The "unruly" fan, Marcus Nirschl, 30, insists he didn't deserve MCGraw's wrath.

He explains, "I was getting shoved up against some empty seats, and I may have pushed some people when I was trying to get my balance... but I didn't hit nobody.

"I'm the nicest guy you'll ever meet."

Other fans at the show have disputed his claims.





See Also