Tuesday 8 July 2008

Gok Wan Likes Breasts

TV fashion guru Gok Wan says he loves women's breasts.


Openly gay Gok, 33, gets very enthusiastic about breasts and women's bodies in general because he enjoys seeing how he can transform them on his hit Channel 4 show 'How To Look Good Naked'.


He says, "I love t**s, I love bodies but I love men's bodies and women's bodies. I love the idea of seeing what I can do with them. For me the body is like a palette, it's like a naked board that I can draw on."


However, despite claiming he never tires of looking at women's breasts, Gok insists he wouldn't want to bury his head in them.


He added, "When I look at a pair of tits, I see them and think, 'Ooh, how can I dress them?' I guess I do the exact opposite of a straight man. I definitely don't want to bury my head in them!"




See Also